html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Soon, darling.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Soon, darling.

Last summer I was reminding people to come to our weekly conditioning nights. One week I sent this out:

Dearest,

We skipped last Monday, and I missed you terribly. I missed the way you laugh when you do windsprints, your sweet little push-ups, the graceful way you run between cones.

I can't wait until we are together again this Monday. I yearn for a warm-up lap with you. I want to feel the perfect unison of plyometrics together. If I'm with you, sprints will seem like flying; agility drills will seem like dancing. We'll do a sit-up for every minute I thought of you, and a push-up for every time it made me smile.

Soon, darling.

Megan

... but attendance was the same as always.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home