html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: In one train ride...

Friday, March 07, 2008

In one train ride...

I saw:

Red winged blackbirds on reeds. I know they're an ag pest, but I can't help but love them.

The redbuds have burst on the Valley floor.

A train station full of Asian-Ams wearing red western wear.


Three times is an omen, but these are some obscure messengers. What could it mean? Does it mean that I should put on a tight shirt and deep red lipstick and go out in San Francisco tomorrow night? I THINK IT DOES.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jens Fiederer said...

On the other hand, maybe the Cincinnati Reds or the Boston Red Sox are about to do something.

Are either of them in season? Don't know much about sports.

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F. Ska Fitzgerald.
Tentacles.
Ricks that look like friends.

Good times, good times.

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home