html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I'm into having sex, I aint into makin' love. (Would that it were a live issue.)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm into having sex, I aint into makin' love. (Would that it were a live issue.)

The problem with having an amazing dance session is that you remember that it is among the best feelings in the world and you remember how much you want to dance like that all the time. You miss it again and dancing around as you do the dishes just isn't the same.

But as small consolation, I found a mash-up I knew I had heard on the radio one time. I literally cannot watch the video to this, but I've played it through three times with a different window in front. Eminem and Panjabi MC are good, but Nine Inch Nails and 50 Cent are way better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home