html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Not ALL my friends are nice.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Not ALL my friends are nice.

Margie, for example, has a cold, black heart like a dried up fig. She told us straight-out that she did NOT listen to all three voice messages from me and Tracy, the ones where we sang, no, serenaded her with the George Michael classic Careless Whispers. She hit delete as soon as she heard the fits of giggling and did NOT listen to our flawless harmonies through two verses and a chorus. What a hater.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you've heard Megan sing, then you know why she needs to get that lucky tarot card for romance. She certainly won't find romance by serenading her prospective catch.

3:40 PM  
Blogger matt said...

I have friends like Margie. I also have friends like Andrew. Friends like Margie help me appreciate friends like Andrew.

Variety's the spice of life, right?

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To tell the truth, I find friends like Margie to be the antidote to friends like Andrew. There's only so much well-meaning earnestness one should have to put up with.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Argentina to win the World Cup!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home