html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Join us at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass this weekend?

Monday, October 02, 2006

Join us at Hardly Strictly Bluegrass this weekend?

My friends and I are going to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass in SF this weekend. I'll be there most of Saturday and Sunday for sure. If you're local, would you want to join us? You can just look for goofy people with good throws hanging out near the stages that open onto fields. I would love to have someone walk up and know me. Or we can set a real time and place to meet. Or, maybe we could go to dinner Saturday night near Golden Gate Park? Or Sunday night for that matter; those of us who work for the state have Indigenous People's Day off on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home