html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: See you Monday! (Or before, if you live in LA and want to hang out.)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

See you Monday! (Or before, if you live in LA and want to hang out.)

I'm heading home for the holidays, where my Dad always makes a batch of stuffing with no turkey fat or sausage for me. There will be lots of family and lots of kids and lots of food.

It'll be a quick trip but email if you want to hang out, Angelenos.

Have a wonderful holiday, everyone. I'm thankful you exist.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good time!

Peter
Iron Rails & Iron Weights

7:58 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

But we don't exist! We're all imaginary (well, most of us are).

3:31 AM  
Blogger Roonie said...

I'm an Ohioan that stayed out here in Angelenoworld for the holiday. So I existed! Hope you had a good time back here at home!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hope you had a good turkey day. I made it away from LA in good order, but too bad to miss you...

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home