html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Tomorrow.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Tomorrow.


Aw man. I had an incredibly productive week and I have superfun plans for the next couple days. But I want to be home so much. You make a huge tray of nachos, and your own pico de gallo and you go heavy on the avocado and you use a good salsa and black beans and sour cream and cheese and everyone sits around and picks at it and washes it down with some lime-based drink and I MISS MY PORCH.




Have any of you ever gotten good results with a strawberry pot?


















.

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I was wondering why y'all weren't addressing the burning issue of the strawberry pot when I realized you couldn't. Sorry about that. It must have been intensely frustrating.

1:11 PM  
Blogger Dubin said...

Ok, I will bite. What is a strawberry pot?

3:38 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Oh. That's the knee-height flower pot with the multiple openings for plants along the side. I've never had one do well.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Can I take your porch with me to Australia? It looks like perfect summer....

6:27 PM  
Blogger Jens Fiederer said...

Yup, I was really wondering WHAT was going on there....I mean, even when I DID that sort of thing, the stuff I smoked was always just naturally scented, and the strawberry part kind of intrigued me.

That it was ceramic kind of disappointed me.

In an unrelated matter, I was listening to Jewel (not my usual fare) today, and these lines reminded me of you:

"Please be careful with me
I'm sensitive - and I'd like to stay that way!"

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home