html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Sorry, y'all.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sorry, y'all.

Still busy these days, which is a shame, because there's lots of stuff I want to talk about:

  • Your requests for water posts.
  • My impressions of California's incident response procedures. I don't know fire, but if they're like the flood ones, they are very, very good. What is involved in doing good disaster response.
  • Extending the rice example to cotton, alfalfa and commercial ag.
  • A look at the pressures climate change is going to put on California, and what the end point will look like.
  • The fact that I saw a total child molester van yesterday, curtains and everything, but when I rode past, it had TWO MINIATURE HORSES IN IT! PONIES! In a VAN! With van curtains! Sometimes, if a guy leans out the window and asks if you want to see a pony, THERE REALLY IS A PONY!
  • Plans for us to hang out in LA the first weekend of November?

I want to get to all this, but it won't be tomorrow. Maybe the weekend, maybe next week. See you then!

UPDATE: I'm away for the day, and I know it has been contentious recently. I'm turning comment moderation on. I'll turn it off again when I can be around to moderate the comments in person. Thanks for understanding.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that I saw a total child molester van yesterday, curtains and everything, but when I rode past, it had TWO MINIATURE HORSES IN IT! PONIES! In a VAN! With van curtains! Sometimes, if a guy leans out the window and asks if you want to see a pony, THERE REALLY IS A PONY!

Or maybe he really wants you to help look for a lost puppy ...

11:27 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Yikes. Puppy in a van, I could have resisted that as a child, but ponies? That would'a been the end of that.

Plans for us to hang out in LA the first weekend of November?

Yeah! Let's do that.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

That's coming up quick! We should make plans.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Do check your email when you are able.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home