html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I never really minded keeping my bike in my living room.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I never really minded keeping my bike in my living room.

I've gone back and forth on this, but now I'm sure. I want the car that hits and kills me to see me first. I don't know if there is a point to that, but emotionally, I'll be pissed if the driver never even saw me.

Also, my new weekday place in Sacramento has designated, sheltered, locking bike parking. It is the most civilized thing ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger bobvis said...

That would be nice. I don't think there is much of a chance of that happening here in the Midwest. It is a shame given that my bike is so much more pretty than yours.

I always feel bad when I leave it outside in the rain. I know it probably annoys my officemate that I keep my bike in the office. It is far too old to be carelessly exposed to the salt and snow though.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Noumenon said...

I keep my bike in my kitchen. I can't put it in the living room because of all that slush and snow dripping off it. But I'd still rather that than keep it outside and have to lock it up with frozen fingers in the morning.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Dubin said...

I can't tell you how happy I am that finally, finally, there are no bikes in my living room.

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My roommate keeps her bike in the living room and it is a major, major pet peeve of mine!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home