html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: <i>Nothing</i> stands in the way of Anand's blogging.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Nothing stands in the way of Anand's blogging.

Megan: Hey, Anand, what does this mean?
Anand: Yeah, not entirely sure. It is not, as far as I know, an approach that anyone else is pursuing. [It also sounds like the guy who discovered this effect was surprised to hear HP doing it.]
From what I can tell, they rely on oxygen diffusion to modulate the resistance of TiO2. The big obstacle would seem to be the programming speed – O atoms do not move nearly as fast at electrons.
I’ll have to read the technical publications to get a better idea of how they’re doing it. At this point, it’s hard to say if this is important or not.
Megan: Well I surely hope you aren't going to wait to read something "technical" before you blog about it.
Anand: Oh, of course not – I would never let my ignorance stand in the way of my blogging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home