html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Even more plans

Friday, June 06, 2008

Even more plans

Hey friends.

It was wonderful to meet hk and Dewb in Boston. (Nathan! We missed you!) They've maintained the streak; I like everyone I meet through here. So I'm looking forward even more to meeting you guys next week.

Sunday - Amherst/Northampton.
Monday - Uncertain arrival time in New York, joint Unfogged meet-up at Fresh Salt after work.
Tuesday - also New York. The morning and lunch are booked; after work I'm leaving for Philadelphia. Afternoon, anyone?
Wed - Philadelphia, morning with Witt, aft free, then lets have a bigger meet-up for dinner. Action item: pick a dinner location in Philadelphia for us.
Thurs - uncertain departure time to DC. I have dinner plans, but am otherwise free.
Friday - DC. Lunch plans, but am otherwise free.
Sat - head back home.

I don't have much internets, but intend to keep these plans. I'll check in as I can, but would love for you guys to make decisions without me.

I'm looking forward to it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry I missed you! Tuesday ended up being full of highly necessary but time-consuming things.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An hour of disc toss with Megan was enough to fix three separate flaws in the throwing technique I've been using for years. She's like the frisbee Oral Roberts.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about White Dog cafe in Philadelphia on Wednesday? Kind of a Philly landmark, great local foods, always a vegetarian option. White Dog can be a little pricey, so if we want something cheaper - maybe the Dmitri's on S. 3rd street? We'd have to go early b/c they get crowded, and byob, but it's great food.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home