html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I just love to help.

Friday, February 24, 2006

I just love to help.

I walked by Tracy’s cubicle the other day, while she was at a meeting. She had left the presentation she was working on up on her screen; the title of the otherwise blank slide said: New Process. I don’t know if I have ever seen such a plaintive cry for help, and in seconds Margie and I were there for her. We weren’t sure what her presentation was about, but we sure knew what the new process would be.

New Process
• Maximize synergy by sharing multiple benefits between a nexus of coalescing stakeholders.
• Utilize a systems-based approach to develop holistic solutions.
• Increase efficiency by integrating our strategic, multi-faceted knowledge base.

It can’t fail. No, Tracy, don’t thank us. That’s what friends are for.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Coalminer said...

True government worker!

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home