html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Found lots of intelligence, though.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Found lots of intelligence, though.

When I told Chris that people are talking about me on the Internets, he laughed really hard and said, "It's just like that screensaver that Dennis showed us, the one where you help find extraterrestrials from home." I can't believe that finding a love life for me is so difficult that it requires distributed processing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Caliban said...

It's not just your problem. It's a problem many people of both genders, all ages, and varied sexual preferences have always had. Most of us want the problem solved for our own purposes, too. Some of us for ourselves, some for our friends, some for our children.

However, when most people complain they can't get a date, they really are somehow undesirable. They may be ugly, or fat, or uninteresting, or overly belligerent. And as long as we can say it's all your fault, we will.

But I think the majority of men would indeed date you if they had the opportunity. So when you can't find a date, most men recognise that as an injustice, and our "rescue the princess" genes kick in.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can't believe that finding a love life for me is so difficult that it requires distributed processing."

Maybe, or maybe just more exposure, as is your plan. My wife and I independently followed a link to you off of Marginal Revolution, and independently thought a friend of ours might be a good fit. We figured this out, chatting while making dinner.

He's might be a neighbor; he lives near where the one-man band truck parks on Saturday night. It may not park there any more, we've been away for over a year.
I can provide more information, about our friend or the one-man band.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home