html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Found lots of intelligence, though.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Found lots of intelligence, though.

When I told Chris that people are talking about me on the Internets, he laughed really hard and said, "It's just like that screensaver that Dennis showed us, the one where you help find extraterrestrials from home." I can't believe that finding a love life for me is so difficult that it requires distributed processing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I can't believe that finding a love life for me is so difficult that it requires distributed processing."

Maybe, or maybe just more exposure, as is your plan. My wife and I independently followed a link to you off of Marginal Revolution, and independently thought a friend of ours might be a good fit. We figured this out, chatting while making dinner.

He's might be a neighbor; he lives near where the one-man band truck parks on Saturday night. It may not park there any more, we've been away for over a year.
I can provide more information, about our friend or the one-man band.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home