html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: That's right. Long AND fluttery.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

That's right. Long AND fluttery.

I got this today, from my running partner Ali.

peanut,
please consider joining me & some other people this evening to celebrate the 24th anniversary of my birth. I realize this is very last-minute, but i would love to see your pretty ass this evening & feed you delicious bread dipped in herbed olive oil and then hold your hand as we waltz our way to the kasbah lounge where i can put my legs across your lap and look deep into your eyes as i exhale white billows of water-filtered tobaco smoke into sensuous rings around your um, clavicles?

thinking of your long, fluttery eyelashes,
ali
xox

Every last one of you, listen up. If you are not sending me invitations like this, I am skipping your lame get-together to go running with her. I don't know why she calls me Peanut, but I do know she gets mad if I call anyone else Sugar.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you're high maintenance type?

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home