html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Thank you, -K!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Thank you, -K!

So here goes: Your tall upper zones (the downstroke of the 'h', the 'l's) emphasize your intellect, perhaps to the point of being 'in the clouds.' Your middle zones (the size of the small 'e's, etc.) indicate that you have an average self-image, not too egotistical at all. Your lower zones (signifying id) are not big.

You might be able to make something out of the fact that the 'y' of 'may' is invading the upper zones of the 'l' below. Is lust conflicting with intellect? [I sound like a two-bit carny, by now.]

You separate your words by spaces that may be disproportionate -- may be an indication of your willingness to be intimate.

You're not a gossiper and you're slightly shy. Your handwriting is unadorned (even your name, Megan), which may indicate your sense of aesthetics.

That was totally fun. I want more people to analyze my handwriting.

My intellect “in the clouds”: Now, I think of myself as very prosaic, focused on the physical world and the domestic. But my sister accuses me of being spacey, and I am often working on some storyline “…we both arrive home at the same time, and as we step out of the rain onto my porch, he leans over to push back my wet hair and kiss me…”. I’ve always thought this was strange, but both my father and my seven-year-ex have said exactly those words, that I am helplessly in the clouds. I never understood why. I am always on time; until I was out of work forever, my credit was perfect; I don't get lost and there’s food in the fridge. But they both would breathe a sigh of relief when they saw me, as if relieved that I hadn’t wandered daydreaming into traffic in their absence. It doesn’t accord with my self-image at all, but I can’t entirely discount an opinion that the two men who knew me best independently arrived at.

Average self-image, not too egotistical: Sounds about right, although this blog is tempting me into more narcissism than usual.

Id not big: Don’t think it is. Containing my primitive desires doesn’t occupy much of my day. Except...

Is lust conflicting with intellect?: Not more than several times per minute.

Disproportionate spaces between words, an indication of your willingness to be intimate: Hmmm. I do have a strong sense of privacy, which I have clearly abandoned since I started the blog. My willingness to be intimate is largely binary. Strangers don’t get much of me at all; I don’t withhold much from friends.

Not a gossiper: Sorta. I love stories about what people do and I want to speculate about why. I keep tabs on all the people I know and love getting updates. I am not a negative gossiper (and thankfully, none of my friends are); I work very hard not to badmouth people (except, I guess, Randians, ex-pats and extreme athletes). I do talk about people a lot, but I truly do not tell secrets and we don’t get catty.

Slightly shy: Not shy at all in most circumstances. Occasionally self-conscious around beautiful, hip people.

Unadorned aesthetic: Very much so. No prints or messages on my clothing, and I’ve been meaning to put art on my walls for years. I could stand to branch into more curly sparkliness.

Any other handwriting analysts? 'Cause talking about ME is great.

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

My expert graphology analysis:

The shape of your question-marks indicates a fascination with flinging plastic discs. And the way you draw springs indicates a close relationship with pie.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! That's SO TRUE!!!!! I swear, it's like you're psychic!!!!!!! You got all that, just from my handwriting?!!!!!! People must LOVE you at parties.


(I just used up all of my exclamation points through November. I can probably take some from Anand, who 1. never uses his, and 2. never comes here anyway.)

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome. It was fun. -K.

P.S. It's not that you're not a gossip, I suppose; it's that you don't reveal secrets. (It's a percentage count of how many 'o's and 'a's you leave open as opposed to closed all the way. Yeah -- I know -- this stuff is a load of steamin' poop.)

You're honest and have an average work ethic, BTW.

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't do handwriting but here's something that ALWAYS works: for each question give four answers (these must be honest and actual descriptions,reasons for, not just statements).

1. Favourite colour ?
a) black because it reminds me of calmness.
b)
c)
d)

2. Some people like mountains, others cities, others rural areas. which type of place is your fav and why? Four reasons.

3. Favourite animal and why. Four reasons.

Others reading this may want to do it as well.
All will be revealed in the next post....

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess no-one wants my free analysis...why do I feel like the the wizard of Oz when he's been shown up?

Billo.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Billo,
Maybe we're all just doing the quiz in our head and are awaiting the excitement of the method of interpretation. :)
-Mel

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay Mel, but ve 'ave wayz of makings you talk, ya :)

assuming you can remember the answers in your head (it's okay, you don't have to admit you actually wrote them down..this is only a bit of psycho babble that dr. Phil would be proud of):

Drum roll ....

answers to question 1 were what you think of yourself. so, if for example you thought of black because it was calm then your perception of yourself is that of being a calm person and so on.

Q.2 gives you what you think other people think of you.
so, if you said mountains because they are aloof then you think that's how other people see you.

Q.3 gives you the characteristics you look for in an ideal partner.


after that I think I'll go back to being anonymous!

b.

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a new one, Billo. -K.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another satisfied customer ! :)

b.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home