html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Dear Claudia,

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dear Claudia,

It was raining this morning, so the funnier Megan and I couldn’t go for a walk. That is sad, because we go for walks on most mornings. It is a good time for us to talk. At first, we mostly talked about you, but since you aren’t here to tell us all your news, that has faded a little. Well, a lot.

Besides, I think the funnier Megan is mad at you because you wished she gives me crabs. I don’t think that is a very nice thing for a friend to wish for her other friends. I told the funnier Megan that you probably didn’t mean to tell the whole internets that she has crabs, that you just blurted it out or something. I said that you still want to be friends with us, even though you moved away and tell people she has crabs and wish that I had crabs.

We still think of you, sometimes. We wonder how you are, so far away, and when you will move back. We wonder that in between the times when we are laughing about other things, which is, like, one second. She came over for dinner on Monday. You know, I think she and Ali are really gonna get along great. They’re both so damn cute. I’m soooo lucky to have them so close.

Anyway, I hope you are well or whatever. I’m sure it is great there too, without any Megans.

XXXOOOXXX

Megan

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, wow. That's intense.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't really rain in California. But, you missed a great deal today on a good rain jacket. this one. It was marked down to $90.

Then you could take your walks in the rain. It's much nicer in the rain, everyone else stays inside. It smells better.

Justin

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That's some rack!

--- E

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with E. Great smile, too. Let's have more of that and less libertarian stuff. -K.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Cladeedah said...

Hey, who's that tranny in the picture with you guys? :-P

6:59 PM  
Blogger Jens Fiederer said...

A place without Megans? I don't believe it. Even here, in far-away Rochester, we have Megans, even when they spell their names a bit differently (for example, my favorite local Megan is actually a Meghan...but she is moving to NYC in about 4 months, so I will have to do karaoke with some lesser karaoke-host, because she is the best).

Anyway, if you ever hear of a place that is actually without Megans, you should send one of yours (you seem to have plenty) over there at least long enough to entrance one of the boys, have a daughter, and name her Megan to rectify the situation.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Sweet Coalminer said...

I

Miss

You

(I mi-iss yoo-ou)

You guys are so cute. Funnier Megan looks even funnier without glasses. I don't think I would have recognized her.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Coalminer!!! Come back! Come back to us, here in Sac! We miss you too. You should be in that picture. You should be here! We should walk to your house for gin and tonics! Come BACK!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home