html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I have a DATE!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I have a DATE!

I have a date in Los Osos with someone who has attended the CSD meetings for years. We're gonna talk (well, I'm mostly going to listen) over coffee, and then we're going to AN ACTUAL Los Osos CSD meeting. Where they decide whether to beg the Local Agency Formation Commission to dissolve them.

Next week. I am SO excited. What should I wear? I need to call more people there, to see if they'll talk to me too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hip waders would be appropriate, I think.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A low-cut blouse may work best. Just a theory.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew! I thought that libertarian thing was never going to end.
Megan, wear a hat: it's cold out there.

Well, just to repeat what I said before: Merry christmas, Eid Mubarak and have a good Hanukkah (sorry, don't know what the appropriate wish is for the latter).

b.

11:59 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

Apropos of jjsingh04's comment, it is perfectly acceptable for a gentleman to compliment a lady engaged in climbing with the words "nice rack!" The lady should then respond "Thanks, but it's all for show. You should see my fist jamming!"

Apropos of nothing, my bathroom window just exploded!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home