html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I'm not jealous of Lester Lloyd.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I'm not jealous of Lester Lloyd.

The Lily Allen concert was SO FUN. She's charming, although a loose cannon. I predict some high highs and low lows for her. Her voice is stronger than I expected it to be. But whatever. The important part was her band.

They all dressed casually, in different colored polo shirts. Sexy drummer, bass player, keyboards guy, yeah yeah. But her horns section!! Three of them, straight from band camp. SO adorable. They played great, of course, but they also did the horns choreography, (right side, left side, up in the middle, then side step) which the funnier Megan and I promptly copied from our seats. We loved them. Those guys spent hours on the band bus, don't you doubt it. We would have kissed them on the long ride back from the band competition. I would have kissed them on Sunday, had they only called the number I wrote on the panties I threw to them.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

I assume you saw her somewhere other than the fillmore. Did she get drunk and chain smoke? I'm curious how commmon that is.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Saw her at the Crest. Yep. I liked that the band just sat down and took a break when she started her rant.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Did you LOVE the horns section? I swear, I'm never going to a show without a horns section again.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Which rant? The one about people she doesn't like, the one about her friend who was mean to her, the one about going to clubs?

Yes, the horn section was great.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

The one about how the band needed to realize that it was all about her, but she doesn't pay them enough, so instead she has to perform some songs that they like and she doesn't.

We got the one about people she doesn't like, and the one about her friend who was mean to her. Not the one on going to clubs. Did she demonstrate what an acceptable penis size is for you guys?

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had tickets to see her at the great american music hall last month or so but I missed the entire show because I thought it started at 10:00 rather than 9:00. I did see her at the fillmore though.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

You Bay Area people are going to welcome me to town and invite me along with you when you go to fun shows and pimp me to your single guy friends, right?

6:23 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Re: acceptable penis size. No, she mentioned it of course for the song, but there was no demo. What was it.a

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home