html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: It would never have worked.

Friday, April 13, 2007

It would never have worked.

Hee. Riding in this morning, a guy stepped off the curb in front of me, blocking my lane. I moved to go around him, and he turned to pace, blocking me again. He must have blocked me three times, for four or five seconds. He was on the phone, never saw me at any point.

When I finally passed him, I looked closer... yeah! It was him! A guy I dated twice a few years back, the handsome one who didn't do anything wrong but was constantly slightly annoying. I knew it! He wasn't trying to be annoying! It is just his nature, part of his being! Props to him for staying true to himself.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably time to leave Sacramento.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Sacramento is a small town. If only the quality of life weren't so high here.

1:08 PM  
Blogger arf said...

wow. that's hardcore.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home