html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Relieved.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Relieved.

I am worried that you guys might have missed this great footage of Anand, 'cause I put it way down the page. I know y'all are his groupies and you read and re-read all his posts for every last detail of his life. This is Anand catching ice cream in Austin:



**************

I used to be worried that Ali and I weren't going to make it all the way to San Francisco. 'Fact, at our previous pace, it looked like we were going to have to walk to the store and make dinner at home. But we've gone running three times now. West Sac is OURS!

9 Comments:

Blogger Dubin said...

Catching ice cream!

What were you doing in Austin with those elfy-types?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

The elfy-types gathered for Christy's fun wedding.

2:11 PM  
Blogger arf said...

how did the icecream not fall out of the bowl?

South Congress is one BIG street!

mmmmmmmmmmm Amy's... *sigh*

2:56 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Through Anand's mad skillz! Yeah, they said it was six lanes or so. I wasn't there for the greatness.

5:21 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Arf:

What do the squares of glass do?

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jason, I'm going to guess see through paper weights.

Justin

12:18 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

ooooh, but that only leads to more questions...

Why the paper underneath? Then it's opaque. If it's so you can pick it up without digging your nails into the Declaration of Independence, why is her palm on the paper?

But, this is like being left behind in a time machine. No one will ever look back here.

arf?

Hello?

12:34 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

She has an awesome website, you know. You might get some of your questions answered there.

Or, I can ask her more prominently.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

Thanks for the heads up, Meg. That is a cool site. It makes a little more sense in the "Stabilization with Bridge Mends" section. Justin is right (how could I doubt?). I'm sure there's some sort of cool chemical reaction happening underneath the little beakers over the bridge. Pretty impressive before/after section. I can't imagine that level of patience. I'll bet she's never torn a sheet of toilet paper outside of the perforations.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home