html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: The start of summer bliss.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The start of summer bliss.

DUDE!!! Stonefruit are here! I will buy stonefruit from the summer market on my way back from lunchtime lap swim!

LAP SWIM starts today and I woke up with a huge smile because lunch lap swim is the very best and today I can start my serious efforts to get rid of two years of racerback tan line that burns like acid on my back. Gotta go!

Update:
It was everything I hoped for. The water was cold and swimming felt so good. Margie and Bill were there, so we could gossip on the kickboards. Margie objectified me in my bathing suit, and I objectified her and then we both objectified Bill when he wasn't listening.

I love when you see your friends every day, so that saying bye isn't difficult. I don't have to wrap up topics with Margie or promise to send her something or figure out when we'll see each other next. I'll see her tomorrow. If it was important, we'll remember it then. Just a sweet and easy bye and a walking away, sure that the conversation will take up again tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I love when you see your friends every day, so that saying bye isn't difficult."

Once again, it appears that you and Randy are on the same page.

--mith

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i worked somewhere that people took lunch breaks, so you felt like you could go off and do lap swim. i suppose if i wasn't leaving in a few weeks, i might start my own minor revolt.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

When will Randy find me and fly here to meet me so we can both realize that age means nothing?

7:18 AM  
Blogger Pandax said...

Yum... stone fruits. Can't argue with you about that. I'm headed to Brentwood this weekend to pick them fresh off the tree! There's still cherries too!

Okay, the gas doesn't justify the trip, but there's nothing like an old-fashioned day on the farm.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home