html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I thought it was trained mice, but I was wrong.

Friday, June 08, 2007

I thought it was trained mice, but I was wrong.

Chris: My housemate works for Google.

Megan: Yeah? what's he do there?

Chris: You know, finds things.

Megan: He's the guy who finds things?

Chris: Yeah, when I type things, he runs and finds them and then holds them up to the screen.

Megan: That's HIM?

Chris: Yeah. Maps are the worst. You have to hold them up to the screen and move them left and right and stuff.

Megan: And back and forth! Like windsprints.

Chris: You get in good shape working for Google.


Update:
Bob Vis calls bullshit. He has proof that Google runs on trained pigeons.

1 Comments:

Blogger bobvis said...

This is such BS. Everyone knows pigeons do the real work.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home