html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: I can do this all night long.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

I can do this all night long.

Because I'm waiting for my clothes to dry so I can finish packing. I hate packing more than anything, and also, my OCD requires that I come home to a very clean house, no matter what that might mean in terms of lost sleep. I don't know how much good it will do to clean my house, on account of how "seven to nine people", which I understand as a dozen or so, of the Modesto crew is staying at my house while I am gone. Can I tell you? Modesto and Stockton freakin' bring the party. They come to league games every week, and win the bar after every game. They are always the last to leave and they have an hour ride home, not including stopping for pancakes at the trucker restaurant. You probably think even less of Modesto and Stockton than you do of Sacramento, but you are wrong. They call themselves Tony Modesto and Ricky Modesto and like that; Tony Modesto and I were laughing so hard at league on Thursday that my cheeks hurt today. That's why I had fun at league, even though I played for crap.

I always forget to pack something to sleep in, because who the fuck sleeps in clothing?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why pack sleeping clothes? You used to be in a naked coop, so you have no problems being seen naked, and I doubt others will be offended by your nakedness, so where's the difficulty?

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Tuesday already?

Crap. I was really hoping to enjoy a weekend.

2:41 PM  
Blogger matt said...

Clothes really are vastly overrated.

7:21 AM  
Blogger m/p said...

i sure as hell dont sleep in clothing.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, clothes just get tangled in bed...

However, when traveling, it's nice to have some lounging clothes to run to the ice machine or answer the door. :)

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think pajamas are necessary in hotel beds to protect my tiddles and bits from the nasty community sheets.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You only had one Modesto guy in your house. And it was on Sunday morning. And he simply napped and played with your cat.

I agree with sleeping in clothes in sketchy beds.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home