html xmlns="" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Real quick.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Real quick.

Right before I woke up, I dreamt I was watching television. It was some horrible show, where a little girl was singing about how the Peace Corps would bring the world together. I can't hate television extra because the shows in my dreams are bad, can I?


You guys know that the third Be Good Tanyas album is out, right? Sounds just like 'em.


Anonymous ennis said...

Do you have a TV, or just a dream TV?

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's such a cliche girl thing, being upset with the real life version of the thing you had a dream about.

I thought it was BS, something I just hear about from comedians. But, my g/f actually does this. She gets mad at me for things she dreams I do. And, not even like, the dream was so real she wasn't sure if it really happened. No, she'll actually KNOW it was a dream, then get mad at me for it.

So, no, I don't think it's ok for you to hate tv because you had a bad dream about tv.


11:29 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

I don't have a TV. Haven't lived in a house with a TV since 1990.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Bob V said...

I've been pushed so far as to find myself defending my actions in a girlfriend's dream.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home