html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: You must have been bad, in the dream.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

You must have been bad, in the dream.

Justin said:
But, my g/f actually does this. She gets mad at me for things she dreams I do. And, not even like, the dream was so real she wasn't sure if it really happened. No, she'll actually KNOW it was a dream, then get mad at me for it.

When my sister and I were about two and four, my Mom woke up from a dream, crying and hitting my Dad. She dreamt that my Dad had taken the two of us to the pound and left us there, to be adopted. Mom wasn't upset about that; they had talked it over and agreed to give us up at the pound. No, Mom was wrecked because it cost fifty cents per day to feed each of us. Dad had only left three dollars, so my sister and I only had three days to get adopted before they put us down.

10 Comments:

Blogger SydneyDawn said...

That's too funny.

I can't say I've ever gotten angry with someone for something they've done in my dream though. Interesting.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've done all kinds of crazy things in her dreams I've gotten in trouble for.

Justin

12:11 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Justin honey, you're famous.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, I've got fame, now where's fortune?

Justin

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Megan, your mom's dream is the saddest thing I've heard in a long time.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

It was a long time ago. No one is still sad over it.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Noel said...

Great story! Lucky there is no-one else in the office to witness my howls of laughter.

Justin, I hate to say it but your girl seems a bit fruit-de-loop. Of course, as men of science I won't draw a strong conclusion from a sample of one, and you won't take my comment in manner that offends.

2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a long time ago. No one is still sad over it.

Well, except me.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

mrh:
Didn't mean to shut out your sadness. I hope you're feeling better.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure i'd only end up laughing at someone mad for something so silly. Like hand over mouth howling and pointing with the other hand. ANd bringing it up at parties.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home