html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Last I heard, they weren't talking to her.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Last I heard, they weren't talking to her.

I once knew three very pretty and accomplished sisters. I noticed that the oldest and the youngest sister looked exactly alike, while the middle looked nothing like them. I kept my thoughts to myself, but I was not at all surprised to have my suspicions confirmed.

I was, however, shocked that the mother informed the middle sister by pulling her aside at their beloved father's funeral, saying: "I don't know why you are so sad about it. He wasn't your real father."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would they hold that against the middle sister?

Justin

5:10 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

All three sisters aren't talking to their mother. You're right, I didn't say that clearly.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I was just being difficult.

Justin

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh. That's so awful.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's astounding how, in a seemingly offhand manner, a person can kill a relationship. especially a parent/child one, and with such ill will. It isn't uncommon though, which is far the sadder.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Scott Lemieux said...

I thought that kind of thing only happened in Danish movies...

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel bad for people that make fuckups like this.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home