html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Top floor, please.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Top floor, please.

You should already be reading Defective Yeti, and you should always click on everything on his link blog. Pride is the only thing that keeps me from relaying most of his links.

Anyway, this reminded me that when we lived at my old co-op, the circuits would fail regularly from overload. The house would be plunged into darkness for the several minutes it took someone to go reset the circuit breaker. I always thought we should get a back-up generator that automatically turned on a disco ball, flashing lights and music in the study whenever the power went out. I brought it up at House Meeting a couple times, but the idea never went anywhere.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

I'll second that:Defective Yeti is a fun site.

Also fun: The 150-Foot Solar Tower Towercam at Mt. Wilson. Now and again, flying ants will attack!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jens Fiederer said...

How odd that he is ALSO on jury duty!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

He copies everything I do. It's like Single White Female with him, I swear.

Who has had a worm bin for years, and who just got one? I don't think he's dangerous, though. I mostly feel sad for him.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home