html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Ask me more!

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ask me more!

You know, this piece just wasn't funny enough to be worth the possibility that it is indiscreet and a bad idea. I'm pulling it. Sorry for the discrepancy between here and your feed readers. I'll see if I can come up with something better for today. Top candidates are new regulations for vegetation management on levees OR lawsuits filed against the ag waiver program. You have a preference?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both!

And then email me the original. Having a very slow day at work.

-=richard=-

12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lawsuits filed against the ag waiver program seems interesting

12:30 PM  
Blogger Jens Fiederer said...

For lawsuits, I'll go to the Volokh Conspiracy. Make mine regulation.

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegetation management. No question. Well, some question, as some of your brilliant readers will choose the lawsuits, but I still weigh in for vegetation.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vegetation management, please.

It has recently come to my attention that a southern state considers weed control in grasses to be essential to the integrity of their levees. This concerns me greatly. Does the vegetation play any role in the structure of a levee?

A4

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home