html xmlns="" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Are you missing anyone?

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Are you missing anyone?

Chris hasn't returned anyone's call in three days. We think he's been Raptured.


Blogger susan said...

Pretty sure all my Rapture-eligible friends are accounted for.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I love that when one of my friends isn't in touch for a few days, we just assume that he's been bodily transported to heaven. I think that shows a lot of faith in each other.

1:17 PM  
Blogger susan said...

It's a pretty good mindset to have, really. I wish I could be so optimistic. But for me, that'd be like having the phone ring at three in the morning and thinking, "Ooh, I bet it's Ed McMahon!"

11:47 PM  
Anonymous ptm said...

I'm culling my library in preparation for a cross-country move. I still haven't decided if the Left Behind books are staying or going. I also don't know if they'll be popular fare in a Utah used book store.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Really? You're wavering on the Left Behind books? I read the first one, 'cause I heard it was a decent thriller. It was passable, for a light read, but I had zero desire to read further or even re-visit the good parts of the first one. Usually if I like a book, I re-read the good parts as soon as I finish.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous ptm said...

It's not that they're great reads - "decent thriller" is probably more praise than they deserve. It's that they're really interesting to read with an eye towards the target audience. I just don't get some large groups of people, and Left Behind's market is one of those groups.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home