html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Thank you, benevolent universe.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thank you, benevolent universe.

Dear god I had fun tonight. Thank you, friends who came out to celebrate with me tonight. Having so many friends from different places (and surprise exciting strangers) talk and play together was overwhelmingly joyous for me. Thank you, beautiful setting and delicious food and tall tall flames. I am so lucky and so blessed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Thank you for letting the universe contribute

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Megan, for facilitating this beautiful gathering!

(Also, major apologies to Tom and Susan and everyone else we met tonight for running off before A. and I could say goodbye. We get kind of stupid when it's close to bedtime.)

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sniff. Couldn't have been that good, I wasn't invited. It's my tight hips and flat arches, isn't it?

6:29 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Thank you Megan for giving us a reason to spend a few days away from the oppressive heat of SoCal. ;) QB and A - it was lovely to meet you!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home