html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: These guys are my type. Universe, send me these guys.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

These guys are my type. Universe, send me these guys.

I can't believe that I found out about Diet Coke and Mentos from my real friends. Well, since you mention it, from Some Guy on my league team*.



When I was at CalPoly in the irrigation degree, there were always job openings for fountain designers. I guess they take their hydraulic engineers where they can find them. I thought that would be pretty neat job. I'm not sure I have the soul for it, though. I liked the Bellagio Fountains, but all I could think was how many psi must come out of those nozzles. They would take your hand off if you waved it over the stream.





*I barely played yesterday, 'cause my ankle does hurt. I came in a little for the last game. I was mostly ineffective, but on one point, as I was walking on, I happened to hear that a totally different Chris picked me and Tyler for his fantasy point. I told Tyler that I'd go deep for him. Tyler got the disc mid-field, I was already running full out, and he sent it just right. We got an assist and a score for Chris S., putting him into the lead. How come that motivates me more than just getting a regular point for my team?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so cool!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home