html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: Oh man. Had <i>fun</i> tonight.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Oh man. Had fun tonight.

I appreciated 2007, for bringing transition I very much needed. But I didn't like it. Once Ali and Bec left, the rest was mostly work. I am so glad it is done.

2008, on the other hand, is off to a hugely delicious and fun start. That sounds about right for the rest of my plans for 2008. I hope you're with me for some of it.

Love and happy New Years!

Megan

3 Comments:

Blogger Jens Fiederer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:58 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Happy 2008 to you! :)

7:01 PM  
Blogger JRoth said...

Just saw the new tagline for the blog. May you achieve them all....

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home