html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en"> From the archives: L.A. on Sat night?

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

L.A. on Sat night?

Hey folks.

Sharad is going to be in LA this weekend! Sharad! Yes! THAT Sharad!

I don't actually know Sharad. I've heard about him for years. Most accounts describe him as larger than life, described best by repeating his name and shaking one's head to convey the hugeness of his essence. Sharad!

Anyway, Sharad's visit to LA is reason enough for Anand to arrange a roadtrip, and I do need to see my sibs. So I'm in. I don't know if I'll actually meet Sharad. Having already met Felix, it is possible that I need to keep some people as legends in my life.

So anyway, want to hang out in LA on Saturday night? Strange Bird? aDubin!? Srchngformystry? Others? Maybe we'll connect with Anand and Sharad and their crew. Sharad!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

We'd love to.

1:14 PM  
Blogger lx shadow behind a screen said...

Aww. And I was just going to e-mail you tonight asking if you wanted to maybe meet up on Sat. somewhere in Oakland.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

AW MAN! Of course I would, Lora. But not this time. I've missed you in Sac, too. Next time I'm in Vegas for sure, pretty lady.

8:15 PM  
Blogger A. Marigold said...

Aw, I failed to check your blog before the weekend. And I missed Indian food! Curses!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home